The online events include –
• Best Time-lapse and Hyper-lapse: A technique when played at normal speed, time appears to be moving and thus lapsing. Video to be taken on mobile or camera and should not exceed 30 seconds. The best way one shows it, brings home the prize.
• Noir photography: A Black and white photograph or one showing sepia effect that tells a vintage story. In this event, along with the photograph, the photographer should mention the story of his photograph in the caption in 4 lines. Multiple photographs should be taken to depict the story.
• Macro photography: Both camera and mobile to be used.
• Astro photography: In this event, along with timing the photographs, the raw ones have to be submitted with the edited photographs.
• Reflections: The photo should be a reflection photograph in a mobile or camera. Reflection effects should not be used.
The offline events include –
• Glimpse Video of Milan: The entire thing should be captured in mobile(includes video and photographs). Time limit of the video is 30 seconds to 1 minute and to be captured only on the streets of Milan. If the event footage(roadside of Milan) is present in the video, the participant will be disqualified. The video is to be submitted on the last day of Milan.
• Creatives and Emotions of Milan: A mobile photography contest where the creatives in Milan and the emotions of Milan have to be captured perfectly.
• Freezing Shot: A creative freezing shot must be captured.